I resell sites on Flippa and I'm now sick and tired of how useless their staff are.

Half the time if I contact them they do not even read the message properly to give an educated answer.

If there was a competitor website to Flippa with the same amount of traffic I would have left a long time ago.

Management need to review their staff and their customer service immediately as they appear to be rated on how many messages they respond to and not the quality of their response.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Flippa. The most disappointing about flippa customer care at Flippa was customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flippa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Flippa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flippa?

Comments

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei And Muara, Brunei Darussalam #1199700

Yes it's correct, I got similar experience with flippa .They are simply cheating the users , I don't know how to act as legally I lost $$.

Friends we have to beware of flippa ( please don't pay anything on this website , never disclose your credit card details with them, who knows ? ) ..They will ask you to contact support team but it's useless it's another way to fraud you ..

Iam sharing my personal experience.Flippa is a big fraudddddddddddddd ..