Flippa has horrible customer support, the worst I have ever encountered online. First, they do not have a contact phone number. Second, if you send a request for support as a register user, they will take from 1-5 days to get back to you. You will very rarely get a reply back on the same day from these people, and if you do, its because your in the process of listing something...they want your money of course. If your listing is active or its post-auction, they will not get back to you the same day. Selling my domains on Flippa has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had. At points I have wanted to scream and pull the hair out of my head, thats how frustrating Flippa customer support is.

One more thing. I was selling a portfolio of premium domain names. The auction was going fine for several days, and then I paid $49 to upgrade the listing. Then a few days later I get an email saying that my domain listing was cancelled due to a "trademark infringement". I tried to contact support to find out what trademark I infringed upon, I had no idea what I did wrong or what was going on. It has been three days now, and I have not received a reply. They took my listing fees and cancelled my auction and will not reply. I'm beyond angry at this point.

If your looking to buy or sell on Flippa, I recommend against it simply due to their lack of adequate customer support. They will take your money and leave you hanging.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Flippa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flippa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flippa and flippa customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flippa?

Comments