1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I listed my domain for sale because on their homepage they said they were the number 1 place people go to buy used domains.

I have gotten private offers on my domain for as much as $800 over the past 2 years so I list it on flippa thinking I can push that north of $1500 hopefully.

Nope, highest bid is $250 from only 3 bidders, 3 bidders that's it.

Then I am emailing customer service about this and they say if I just pay more money to relist my domain, they will give it an upgrade.

Which was *** of me to fall for, but I did.

So they ended up stealing another $9 from me.

What a scam website, avoid this and post your domain on Sedo or literally anywhere else besides this website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lie about traffic and lied to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flippa website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $108. Flippa needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flippa website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flippa.

Had an Experience with Flippa?

Comments

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei And Muara, Brunei Darussalam #1199696

Useless support team from flippa , don't believe . It's one another way to fraud you, I'm sharing my personal experience.

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei And Muara, Brunei Darussalam #1199692

Yes it's correct, I got similar experience with flippa .They are simply cheating the users , I don't know how to act as legally u lost $$.

Friends we have to beware of flippa ( please don't pay anything on this website , never disclose your credit card details with them, who knows ?) ..

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1183241

Please email our Support Team so I can address this personally.

- Kevin at Flippa