Coverage Area
Style and Design

My profile have 100% positive review with 0% negative feedback from buyer/sellers both. I got banned & Flippa Give me below silly reason.

"Why your all bidder got banned? You know the reason behind this."

If any bidder in my auction is scammer or anything else, that was my Fault?? Flippa banned few bidder who also placed bids in my auction & flippa also banned my auctions and my flippa account. Only reason is that banned bidders also placed bids in my auction. I got this email from guy name of Josh W. I replied josh 13 days ago, Still I have not received reply from Flippa.

Anyone need proof related this issue then contact me. Even Flippa must have to answer me. Dam poor support and Silly non-sense support team. Also need refund for my 2 auction's amount $9 x 2 if you guys not going to revoke my account.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flippa. The most disappointing about flippa account from Flippa was bad customer service, worst and customer service attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flippa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Flippa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flippa?

Comments