Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 07

they came through as promised.

Original review posted by user Sep 07

I'll start this off by saying that I am the proud owner of two very unique, and successful online businesses which generate reliable income from a loyal customer base. My websites are innovative, unique, and overall very difficult to knock-off.

I paid for a listing on "Flippa" and after working with their support to correctly prove my income, they told me the site would be reviewed by their market integrity team. Flippa had no problem with my sites market integrity. I was so transparent I even shared a full client list and analyst access to my web payment administration system which cannot be faked. Flippa then completely ghosted me until I threatened a chargeback.

They apologized and told me they would get my information to the market integrity team and then after waiting several more days i did a chargeback but only after messaging them 4 times asking for a response or a refund. Only moments after the chargeback they told me they would process my listing same day if i reversed it. I did, and then I was ghosted again. Paypal doesn't let you do 2 chargebacks on the same transaction.

This site is completely scamming people. Additionally when i kept submitting tickets, flippa deleted the conversations from their database.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flippa Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service attitude, Customer support, Lied to me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments