3.0

Other poor customer support may never reply to you or give you months response time.

Flippa is similar to the second type, but worse because they do it during crisis moment and even deleted my replies in the ticket causing the whole ticket to sound like I am at fault based on my behaviour.

Also, they are very slanderous which I have proof. They promised that they would reinstate account upon submitting legal documents but they refused and continued giving reason. In addiction, when my friend emailed them asking why, they said because I did not contact them but I contacted them so much no response from them.

Although I am also at fault for breaching their guidelines without knowing, I bided my friend's auction listing and vice versa in addiction in same location, but I explained that my friend had his difficulty needed me to do it on his behalf and my friend even submitted legal documents since Flippa promised to reinstate but at the end Flippa got held of the legal documents and sent us an email saying our account has been banned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flippa Account.

Preferred solution: reply and apologise to me; reinstate my account.

I liked: Appraisal community, Free cataloge listing.

I didn't like: Customer service attitude, Customer service response time.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2014.

Comments